Saturday 20 April 2013

Pamper Me


I was fortunate to receive a gift voucher for my local beauty salon entitling me to a Thai Tranquility Treatment.
I had this treatment roughly two years ago and I can remember the feeling of total bliss and relaxation afterwards and my skin literally glowing.
Thai Tranquility is a full body and face treatment, and my therapist explained that it restores harmony and balance and gives a feeling of relaxation and well-being.




My treatment consisted of Gatineau's Vital Synergy Facial and Ultimate Body Smoothing to provide a total pampering experience.
I was shown to one of the therapy rooms and left to undress to my knickers (o la la) and lie face down under a warm towel and fluffy blanket. Soothing music was playing and I was already relaxed.

My therapist re-entered the room and started to massage my feet with hot flannels, and worked up towards calves, thighs and then my back and shoulders with various oils. The same process was applied to my front minus my stomach and bust. My arms and hands had their turn also and then on to my facial. To finish I had a head massage and that completed my treatment. I was then left to 'come round' and get dressed when I was ready.
My whole treatment last 2 and 1/2 hours and I enjoyed every minute.

When I was left on my own I was thinking about how much I was in need of pampering and how I never seem to make time for me! I'm either working (full time), being a Mother (best job ever) or doing household duties and general day to day stuff.
My body felt fantastic and as for my face - wow. Glowing like the last time and actually made me vow to have a facial/massage more often.

I think it's important as women to make some time for ourselves, even if it's just for a few minutes or even 2 and 1/2 hours like I had to feel renewed and ready to take on anything!

I hope this encourages you to book a beauty treatment with your local beauty therapist.

Rachel xx


No comments:

Post a Comment