Sunday 12 May 2013

Clinique Anti-Blemish Night Time Gel


Whatever you want to call them ~ spots/pimples/blemishes/zits ~ they are a pain in the butt/ass/arse/bum (you get the picture).
With me, I seem to go a few months and then Boosh! Huge mountain on my chin.
O yes, a mountain.
My daily skin care routine doesn’t really change and overall my face is in quite good condition.
When a breakout happens, I always seem to reach for the same product which is my trusty Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Night-Time Gel.


I've actually had this for quite a while, and although beauty experts say to throw out make up and skin care items after a year, I’m afraid I ignore that rule. I simply can’t afford to chuck products that are half used.

After cleansing I apply to the affected area and rub in. The gel is clear and fragrance free and applies easily.  It dries quickly and isn't sticky. The directions state that you can apply to the whole face, but I haven’t needed to.
The next morning I can see a difference. I wouldn't say the spot has totally gone, but it is less red and angry looking with no inflammation.
As I said before, I've had this a while and has lasted me well. Would I buy it again? Yes I would. It’s the only product I've ever used and I am definitely sticking to what I know when it comes to blemish solutions.

What product/s do you reach for time and again?

Rachel xx


No comments:

Post a Comment