Tuesday 21 May 2013

L'oreal Glam Shine Stain Splash


I heard about these products via other beauty bloggers and in the press, so I was keen to try them for myself.  Hailed as an alternative to the expensive YSL Glossy Stain I decided I would just have to check them out.
Superdrug were offering 3 for 2 on make up so I thought it would be rude not too indulge...
I decided on the three colours I liked best after swatching them on my hand.
  • 101 Lolita
  • 102 Romy
  • 400 Eve




Feather soft wands


What makes these so special is that they are 30% water based, easy to apply and lovely and shiny and definitely stain the lips. However, I have found that they don't stay glossy for the whole 6 hours but the colour does stay on.
I'm happy with the colours that I have bought but I don't think I would buy them on a regular basis when these run out, unless they are on offer.
All in all a great product to introduce you to the lip stain craze.

Rachel xx


No comments:

Post a Comment