Tuesday 25 June 2013

Tropic Body Love Review

Hi Everyone.
I hope that you are enjoying the warmer weather (if you are in the UK) even though it is in dribs and drabs!

A few week ago I blogged about my experience of a Tropic Skin Care party here, and I mentioned that I bought the Body Love Butter Cream.
Body Love Butter Cream | 100ml
Well I can honestly say that I absolutely love this product.  As soon as I apply it to the skin it just sinks in evenly and the fragrance of the lemon myrtle hits my nose and makes me feel clean and fresh.
I have even substituted it for a daily hand cream and apply to my dry heels at night when I finally get to put my feet up.
I bought the 100ml size and although you don't need a lot I think it won't last too long as I'm using so much.
Would I buy it again? Yes. A great, fresh product and looks nice on the bathroom counter too!


Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment