Thursday 15 August 2013

Empties #1 ~ Products I've Used Up

O dear; it's been far too long since my last blog post. My apologies.
I reckon I better get started then...

This post is going to be about the products that I have used up.  This is quite a popular tag here in the blogging world and also on YouTube, so I thought that I would get involved.

Below are some of the products that I have been using over the last few weeks/months. Four of them I have already replaced.


Schwarkopf got2b Heat Protector ~ I have repurchased this many times over, but when this ran out my local chemist didn't have it in stock. So I bought the TREsemme Thermal Creations Style Creator Spray and I have to say that I think that this is much better. If you are styling your hair, it holds it well and it is my new favourite.
Aussie Luscious Long Conditioner ~ Again, I have repurchased this many times and have done recently. My hair is quite long and I find that this doesn't weigh it down.
Revlon ColorStay Foundation ~ I use the combination/oily one. I really like this product. I have bought it again but in a lighter shade. It does stay in place quite well. Blends easily and very affordable. I used this for a general coverage. 
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer ~ I use the shade light. I have never found a better, blendable product like this. I have used this for about 5 years and continue to use it day in day out.
Tesco Wake Up Tea Tree and Mint Shower Creme ~ This product is ok. Does the job but not a patch on the Original Source one.


The Original Source Mint and Tea Tree Shower Gel ~ I love this product! Really leaves your skin feeling clean. Tingles when you use it. A great product to use first thing to wake you up.
Urban Decay DeSlick ~ I have featured this previously and use it every time I apply make up. I have already repurchased another bottle. The packaging has changed to a more 'grown up' look, but the product is still the same. Phew.


Boots Botanics All Bright Wipes ~ These are my favourite cleansing wipes at the moment. Ideal for all skin types. I only need to use one to remove all my make up before washing at night. I have tried the eye make up remover in the same line and have yet to make up my mind on it.
M&S Body Creme Mood Rescue ~ No link?! That's because I can't find it anywhere. I think this has been discontinued. I was given it as a present about 18 months ago and I assumed that it was part of a permanent line. How wrong was I? I have been using it sparingly. Only applying it for special occasions when I have some skin on show as the fragrance lingers like perfume. Maybe I could start a campaign to bring it back. In fact, I haven't looked on eBay...right, I'm heading there now...  

Have you tried any of the products I've used up? Let me know your thoughts.

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment