Thursday 22 August 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips Arrives In The UK

The beauty world has been longing for these hyped up lip balms to make their way across from America since they launched there in 2011. Japan actually had them first in 2010!
Well at last they have arrived here on our shores and they have literally been a huge sell out. It has been pretty hard to get my hands on them due to their coverage by the press and other beauty bloggers.



So are they any good? They are moisturising and their scents are very yummy. They have a mild taste but not sickly. The colour is just a hint really, which is what I want from a lip balm.
I think the packaging on the lip balms themselves is pretty and bright and will definitely attract your attention if you've been living under a rock while all the hype has been going on!
They are available in six varieties and are priced at £2.99 in Superdrug (on a 3 for 2 offer at the time of this posting) and also selling quickly at Boots.

I’ve only had these a day but so far I like them. One will go in my handbag, car and bathroom. You can never have too many, right?

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment