Monday 19 August 2013

My Fave Summer Nail Combo

Just a quick post today, to show you my current favourite nail combo I have been wearing over the summer.



This is actually the first Sally Hansen colour I have ever tried, and I like it a lot. Applies easily with a flat brush, with just two coats needed. It is a very pretty coral colour with a slight pink undertone.
I have many China Glaze colours and I thought that Candie went well on top of Get Juiced. I applied two coats on to my ring finger.

The Sally Hansen dried quickly, and to my surprise I didn’t have any ‘duvet’ print the next morning. (I only tend to apply nail colour in the evening after my daughter has gone to bed).

I have no chips or peeling so far after two days and after having a shower, so I think I will be investing in some more colours in this Sally Hansen range.

Do you have a particular favourite combo and are you impressed with my choice?

Rachel xx




No comments:

Post a Comment