Thursday 19 September 2013

BYS Eyeshadow Palette ~ Budget Friendly Make Up



BYS or Be Your Self is an Australian  make up brand. I'd actually never heard of it so I didn't know if it was any good.
I was recently in my local Store Twenty One which sells clothes, homeware and other nik nak type stuff just having a nosy about, when I noticed a make up stand by BYS. The products were nicely displayed and like an magnetic pulse, I was drawn to it.
Displayed were eyeshadows, nail varnish, lip sticks, glosses and eye liners. I picked up one of the metalic eyeshadow palettes in 15 Natural Glam. I wasn't able to swatch it but I didn't mind as it was cheap enough to take a chance. (I'll tell you the price later).

The colours aren't individually named but basically start with a dark brown colour then gradually get lighter to a shimmery gold colour.

The staying power is actually quite good but I did find that they were a bit difficult to blend despite using my two usual eyeshadow brushes. The above close ups are just a basic application.
The packaging is nice and simple but it comes with one of those rubbish sponge applicators that I never use.
So overall, not bad at all and I think I will go back and buy some nail varnish (for research purposes of course) but the totally best thing about this palette...it only cost me £1...bargain.


Any bargain make up brands that you've been impressed with? Do share.

Rachel xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment