Monday 7 October 2013

Has Primark Got A New Rival? + Win A Years Supply of Clothing!

MRP or Mr Price Group are the South African equivalent to our beloved Primark. The online site is easy to use and has a range of clothing and accessories, shoes, swimwear, sleepwear and underwear and prices start from £1! Although at present there seems to be a bit of summer fashion still stocked (I guess they have to cater for a wide range of countries with different climates) this hasn't put me off. With long, short and no sleeve items, there's something for everyone.
And it's not just ladies that have all this wonderful stuff! There's a whole load of menswear and a children's section too.
If you are really on a budget but still want the latest styles then this is the site for you. I have been looking through the site and have put together my wishlist..so far...but I feel it may just get a bit bigger by the time I finish looking.
I know what you're thinking...based in South Africa...how much will my order cost to ship to me? Well that's the even better part. The website states that if you spend over £54 it is free delivery to the UK. Under £54 is £6. Not a bad price really. And I doubt that I would buy just one item from the site at a time.
At present, MRP are running a competition to win a years supply of clothing which I have been kindly selected to share with you. Please click on the banner on the right hand side to enter. You can also just visit the site from there if you don't want to enter to win.
I really can't wait for my order to arrive.
Let me know what you think of the site and if anything catches your eye? Have you already made purchases from MRP? Let me know in the comments below.

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment