Friday 22 November 2013

Dare To Wear ~ Pillarbox Red

With Christmas approaching fast and an even colder change in the weather I thought I would update my winter nail varnish collection to suit the season. As you are aware that in my line of work I am not permitted to wear any sort of obvious make up and nail varnish is a big no-no. So seeing as I have been on leave this week I though that I would make the most of having painted nails.
I bought this beautiful red from Boots No7 called Pillarbox Red to get myself in the holiday season. The shine is absolutely AMAZING. Vibrant and crisp, I just love it. I only needed to apply two coats to achieve a full smooth coverage. With a decent top coat it lasted three days before it started to slightly chip at the tips of my nails. No7 nail colours have a wide flat brush to easy application. Currently on the 3 for 2, priced at £7.



Any new colours that you've bought/blogged about recently?

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment