Sunday 24 November 2013

Gwen Stefani for OPI

Well, the picture says it all really...Pop and fashion icon Gwen Stefani has designed her own nail colours for OPI.
I have been a fan of hers for quite a few years both with No Doubt and on her own so when I read that she was launching her own range for the new year I was most excited.

There are seven colours being released - Hey Baby, I Sing in Colour, 4 In The Morning, Love, Angel, Music, Baby, In True Stefani Fashion, Push and Shove and Over and Over-a-Gwen. There are several hundred pictures of colour swatches if you google images, but I'm not sure if they are real or not. Some bloggers have been able to get their lucky hands on the actual products and have posted reviews. 
I really hope these colours are as good as the names suggest and that the pictures flying about are the real colours. If or when I can get my naked hands on them, I will be doing a review on my blog.

Rachel xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment