Friday 17 January 2014

My Current Favourite Fragrance ~ The Key by Justin Bieber


Ok, so I wasn't really going to blog about this due to the embarrassment, and to be honest I wasn't going to buy it as I'm no way a Justin Bieber fan, but after sampling a spray just before Christmas, I thought 'hey not bad'. So when the new year sales started this month I decided to treat myself to the gift set which consisted of a 30ml eau de parfum and 100ml body lotion. It was less than half price at £10.50 from Boots and it has since sold out online.

The fragrance is described as...

'Energetic with a sexy splash of sparkling freshness, the luminous fruity floral musk fragrance awakens the senses with a burst of juicy fruits, while the heart blooms to unveil a bright bouquet of sheer floralcy. The creamy dry down blends sensual musks and exotic precious woods with decadent notes of vanilla that will leave you dreaming for more...'



The staying power on my skin is ok, but I find that if I add some on to my scarf or clothing it lingers a bit longer. I have to admit, I really quite like it but I won't be telling too many people who its by...except you guys of course ;)

Have you got a favourite celeb fragrance?

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment