Tuesday 21 January 2014

My Most Worn Boots


With the winter season lasting for what feels like an eternity, I decided to invest in some decent boots a few weeks ago. I had been on the hunt for a black knee/calf length black pair for some time after my trusty old ones literally fell apart. In November I popped into Schuh in the hope of being able to find a pair and BAM I sure did by Blowfish. The style is called Kasbah and is a black slouch biker boot that pulls on easily with the buckles as a detailed yet practical feature. They can be tightened/loosened if you want. The best thing about these boots is that if like me, you have a wide calf, they are a good fit as I normally struggle to find ones that pull up past my ankles! The Kasbah is unfortunately a bit expensive at £75 but I was able to use my student discount since I'm back studying at Uni part time! You can buy them online here from Schuh online with free delivery. I wear them most days with skinny jeans.

The second pair I bought was just before Christmas when I was looking for something to wear for my works night out. Money was quite tight at the time due to buying presents, household bills and new shoes for my daughter so I was looking for a pair that I could use again instead of being slung to the back of the wardrobe. The River Island boots are imitation suede with an elasticated panel. The heel is 9cm which is just right for me. They are still available online for £35 here but delivery is extra. I have found myself wearing these for evenings out.

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment