Saturday 18 January 2014

My Oasis Wish List


I hadn't visited an Oasis shop for simply ages as the nearest one to me closed down some years ago, and I very rarely get to visit the big smoke where there is one. I was able though to pop into one in Birmingham in November last year when I was at the German Christmas Market.
I have always loved Oasis clothing as I find their clothing soft and feminine and always appeals to me    whatever the current styles. That day I only bought a handbag as the jumper I wanted in my size was out of stock, damn.
Anyway, with Christmas now over and the new season S L O W L Y approaching I thought I would update my wardrobe. I have sorted a few items for the charity shop to make room for some new gear. Hurray!

Above is my wish list that I will be ordering over time (I simply cannot justify ordering them all at once; or can I?)
1. Star print sweater in light neutral, £38 here
2. Swarovski heart bangle in a copper colour, £20 here
3. Sparkle ballerina flats in pink, £18 (sale) here
4. Metal tipped collar shirt dress in blue, £45 here
5. Pocket front t-shirt in pink, £28 here
6. Stars and stripes scarf, £20 here

You can view all their beautiful clothing, shoes and accessories here at the homepage.
Why not make your own wish list and post it on your blog and remember to leave a link to it in the comments below.

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment