Thursday 16 January 2014

NARSissist Palette - A Must Have

While browsing the world wide web for all things new and tempting I found this beauty - NARSissist by NARS. OMG what a palette this is and I have to have it. With its soft neutrals and gradient dark smokey eye hues, this palette would easily slip into the handbag to transform your look from day to night.

The colours are All About Eve I, Madrague II, Fez, Bali, Coconut Grove, Madrague I, Nepal, Ashes to Ashes, Brousse II, Mekong, Bellissima I, Lhasa, Deep Pewter, Dogon II and Pandora II.

This palette is available right now on the Nars USA website here, and through my research it should hit the UK around the last week in January. It's retailing in the USA for $79 so I reckon it may be about £50, which is very expensive so I may have to save up for it in the meantime and hope that it won't be limited addition.

Rachel xx
PS Sorry for the long absence.

***UPDATE***
18th January
NARS UK now have this in stock for £55 here
I have ordered mine as I don't want to miss out!





No comments:

Post a Comment