Wednesday 22 January 2014

Skincare Essential ~ Moisturiser


I have been using this moisturiser by Boots No7 for a while now since replacing my Estee Lauder one (see post here) and have yet to find a better one. Protect and Perfect Intense really sinks into my skin easily after applying toner and within a couple of minutes my face is drier and looks smooth. I have oily/combination skin and have no problem with this. It has SPF 15 which is a big bonus when it comes to skincare.
This range focuses on fine lines and wrinkles and includes a beauty serum and under eye cream.
For 50ml you have to fork out a whopping £23. Boots No7 are currently running 3 for 2 on skincare if you fancy stocking up and I have a £5 off voucher which I need to use before February. This pot is almost finished so I will repurchase it.
You can visit the site here and see the full range.

Have you tried a product that is now an essential part of your daily routine?

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment