Wednesday 19 February 2014

Essie Fiji Nail Polish


I posted the above picture of my nail colour on my Instagram yesterday and I got quite a few likes (thank you) so I thought I would do a little review and post. This colour is called Fiji and it is one of their best sellers. There were only two left on the stand in Boots the day I bought it. I call this a nude pink as it's very light and delicate. Essie is one of my favourite brands for nail polish. I love the formula and most of all the wide flat brush, as my nail is coated in two strokes. I have applied two applications on top of my base coat and then a top coat.
Essie bring out regular collections and never disappoint. I posted last year my two favourite Spring colours, which you can read here. Fiji is priced at £7.99 on the Boots website.

Any Essie colours you love?

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment