Saturday 15 February 2014

I Went Shopping - Boots Haul


I recently uploaded a picture to my Instagram @HeartOceanSecrets of my Boots shopping basket, and I had quite a few likes, so I thought I would do a little blogpost about the things I bought.


I seem to have a love/hate relationship with Philosophy. 1) The price, 2) the sickly smell. Some of the body washes are too over powering but having said that, they smell EXACTLY like what they're called. The gift set I picked up was half price at £11 and has vanilla cake mix 3 in 1, cranberry body lotion and candied pecan salt body scrub. I was able to smell the testers and thought they weren't too bad.


I've heard loads of good things about Soap & Glory, No Clogs Allowed so I decided to see for myself. It is a self heating mask, which I haven't tried for years and claims to detox pores. This was on offer for £7.67 instead of £11.50. Click here to read about it.
Bic Soleil Travel Shaving Gel is perfect for the shower as it fits nicely on the shelf. Cost £1.89.
Stila Baked Duo in Pink Glow is ideal for creating that sun kissed glow as a highlighter/soft blusher on the cheeks. Bit pricey at £15 but had to have it! I will do a more detailed review and swatch at some point.


Oral B 3D White in Brillance. Claims to reduce staining on the teeth in two weeks. £3.49. My teeth aren't bad but I'd like to give this a try.
Original Source Cranberry and Honey Daily Scrub is one I haven't tried before as I normally buy the Tea Tree and Mint. This was on offer for half price. £1.32.
Vital Baby Hand and Face Wipes are essential as a mother. My daughter is 3 and gets sticky hands, so these are always in my bag. Plus they're great to wipe off make up after loads of swatching! £1.99
I also bought an Essie Nail Polish in Fiji but I couldn't find it when I was taking picture. A beautiful nude pink and one of their best sellers. £7.99.

So that's what I bought. Boots is a deadly place. I go in for one item but always end up with a basket full. Anyone else the same?

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment