Thursday 27 February 2014

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer


I recently fell back in love with the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, after basically forgetting about it. How does this happen? Well, my make up bag is so full and unorganised that it simply fell to the bottom. I started to have good skin days and not needed it. Until now, where I've had a couple of break outs on my chin as I've been feeling unwell these last few days.
This has been compared to the Collection (formally Collection 2000) Lasting Perfection Concealer, and it's pretty much an exact match, but slightly more money.



As you can see, it blends extremely well. My skin tone is fair and I use the shade 15. It's available in 6 shades and costs around £5.99 for 6.8ml, and always avaible Boots and Superdrug where it's stocked.
All in all a good product that I would buy again and highly recommend.

Any cheap and cheerful concealers you love to use?

Rachel xx



No comments:

Post a Comment