Saturday 1 February 2014

Next Clothing Haul ~ Winter Brights


I decided to brighten up my wardrobe after taking my unwanted clothes to the charity shop last week. Whilst walking past Next in town their window display of bright warming colours caught my eye and I popped in for a look.

I ended up buying two items; a coral scoop neck jumper with hearts with a bow tie at the back. It's quite see through so I will need to wear a cami underneath. It also comes in black and Ecru which is basically white and costs £30. Take a look at it here on the Next official website.
The second item was an over-sized red check shirt with roll up sleeves. I can either wear this closed or open with a vest top underneath when the better weather comes. The shirt is also available in blue check, blue stripe and white and costs £25 here.


With black skinny jeans and boots to complete the look and I'm all set. I have two black pairs of skinny jeans, but I reckon there's always room in my wardrobe for one more...?

Rachel xx




No comments:

Post a Comment