Wednesday 26 February 2014

Tanya Burr Nail Polish


Beauty bloggers or #bbloggers on social media, went crazy when they heard that beauty guru Tanya Burr was launching her on own range of lip glosses and nail polish. Launching exclusively on the Feel Unique website here there was literally a backlog of orders that left the female population crying before they got to the checkout. With new stock finally delivered, I got my hands on mine. I decided on two lip glosses (which I will blog about soon) and one nail polish. With no swatches for me to google before hand, I played it safe with Be bright, Be happy, Be you.
This formula is actually amazing. Not streaks, easy to apply and dries quite quickly. With a flat brush, my nail was done in two strokes. The above picture is two coats. I didn't notice chips until late in the second day with my usual No7 top coat.
With ten colours to choose from, I'm hoping she will add more colours as its popularity increases. Priced at £5.99 for 12ml which I think is a great price.
The full range is also available on the Superdrug website here but there is extra charge for delivery under £10.

Have you tried any other colours in the range? I'm keen to add some more to my collection.

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment