Tuesday 18 February 2014

Urban Decay Naked Lipgloss


I recented featured a Valentine's Day Gift Ideas post here and one of the items I included was an Urban Decay Naked Lipgloss. 


I wanted to get my hands on one so bad that somehow one was in my online shopping basket before I knew it. How does that happen? 
I'm a big big fan of UD and have many of their products already including the new Naked 3 palette, which I will review and post as soon as there is decent weather for good lighting. Anyway, I had high hopes for this lipgloss and I'm happy to say that it doesn't disappoint. So what makes this so special?
UD state that:

'The Naked Lip Gloss is a luxe gloss and rich balm combo which nourishes and hydrates the lips whilst showing off a stunning shine and a subtle hue. Formulated with Hyaluronic Filling Spheres, Vitamin E, Avocado Oil and Shea Butter, this gloss conditions the lips to leave you with a silky soft pout'.

After wearing this for a day I can honestly say that they've got this spot on. When applied it feels as smooth as vaseline and the shine is amazing.





The lipgloss is available in 9 shades. I'm wearing Beso and it's described as a deep pink/mauve colour. The swatch on my hand is how the colour looks in real life, I couldn't quite catch it with the camera on my lips.
Even after the lipgloss wore off, my lips were really soft. There isn't a taste to it either which I quite like, as I'm not tempted to lick it off! The packaging is beautiful with its rose gold tint and the wand is soft which makes the lipgloss glide on easily.
You can buy the Naked Lipglosses here at Look Fantastic for £14.

Have you tried them yet?

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment