Wednesday 26 March 2014

Blog Your Heart Out Tag


A big thank you to Leah at Squire For Beauty for tagging me on Twitter. Sorry it has taken me so long to do this!

1) Who/what encouraged you to start blogging?
I'm not quite sure to be honest. I started to watch a lot of Amariex videos on YouTube and then headed over to her blog and I just loved her photos and layout and I thought, o that looks fun. I wanted a bit of a hobby and seeing I like all things beauty and fashion I decided to give it a go.

2) How did you choose what topics to talk about?
I never contemplated blogging about anything else really. I felt beauty and fashion went hand in hand and I love my home so I sometimes do a little post about homeware.

3) What is something most people don't know about you?
O gosh not sure, maybe that I sometimes kick out in my sleep for no reason.

4) What three words describe your style?
That depends on the mood and what I'm doing. I'd say comfortable, relaxed and safe.

5) What do you love doing when you're not blogging?
Sleeping and eating! Apart from being with my daughter, I guess reading and having a dance around the house when no one is watching.

I now tag five lovelies:
Taylor Collectionn
My Sweet Valentine
A Beauty-Full Life
Everybeauty Talks
Rach Raves

Thanks for reading.

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment