Friday 28 March 2014

River Island Aviator Sunglasses


After my faithful pair of sunglasses broke and a break in the cold, stormy weather, I bought a new pair from River Island. I wasn't really sure what style I wanted so I tried on a few and decided on the aviator style.


These are the gold tone tortoise shell arm aviators and have a filter category of 2, so not the best UV protection but for £10 I wouldn't expect any higher.
The actual glass is just the right size for my face shape and finish just at the top of my cheeks so when I smile they stay in place and don't bob up and down!
Some minor glare from the sun but otherwise a nice pair of sunglasses that will never go out of fashion.


The sunglasses are in-store and online and you can buy them here with different colour options other than the ones that I have bought.

Let's hope the sun stays out for a while.

Rachel xx


No comments:

Post a Comment