Friday 4 April 2014

Benefit Big Easy Multi Balancing Complexion Perfector


The Big Easy by Benefit is their newest launch. Claiming to be 'bigger than bb' but not a bb cream, it's actually a moisture balancing and oil control complexion perfecter. It gives a light to medium coverage that applies in a thick liquid and dries to a powder finish. It has an SPF 35 which is quite high compared to other brands.
It's available in six shades that blend with your natural skin tone.




It applies nicely but I do find it a little greasy at first until it dries to the powder finish. I do use a primer underneath still. I wouldn't say that it completely controls oil but it does do a good job, but I still need to apply my Bare Minerals Ready Touch Up Veil to 'set' it in place. I was colour matched to the shade 02 light.


As always, the packaging is cute, girly and eye catching. The display stand at the Benefit counter is centred around the circus.


Priced at a hefty £27.50 for 35ml at Debenhams I'm giving it a go and wearing it daily and so far I'm pleased with it. I'll have to see how it fares over the coming (hopefully) warming months to see if it lives up to the moisture balancing/oil control claims, but for now it's proving to be ok. Not wow, or amazing, but ok - for now. It does seem to make my skin appear smoother though.


Have you tried it or tempted to get it? Let me know, I love reading your comments.

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment