Thursday 29 May 2014

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Lips


Once again, I venture in to Boots, and the beauty stands catch my eye, but as I was being good, I made a promise to myself that I would not buy a single item of make up. I did however, try a couple of swatches of the new Gelly Hi Shine Lips by Barry M.


There are actually five colours available, but these products must be hugely popular, as only two colours remained, which were 1 & 4.


They glided on my hand really well, and didn't feel sticky. Quite a nice subtle shine which I was pleasantly surprised with, although I didn't purchase them (even though I was tempted).
I have never really taken much notice with the other products that Barry M produce as I just associate the brand with their nail paints. After seeing these I will try out the other products. Currently selling at £4.99 but at ASOS they are £3!

Any Barry M products that you like that you could recommend or ones to avoid? Leave your links to the reviews below.

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment