Wednesday 7 May 2014

Clarins Eye Quartet Mineral Palette in Rosewood


This palette by Clarins is one that I've had a few weeks but have only started to use it. I walked past the counter in Boots and the soft colours caught my eye.


The palette consists of four mineral eye shadows that can use used wet or dry.





The shades blend really easily and compliment each other so well. On the back of the box is a picture to show where to apply for easy application.
The palette in Rosewood costs £32 for the four shadows from Boots and it is becoming my new go-to eye shadow set. The only downside is the shiny case which leaves finger prints and makes it look quite messy, otherwise I love it and might swatch some of the other quad colours in the mineral range.

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment