Sunday 25 May 2014

Lush Ro's Argan Body Conditioner


I have to admit that I'm not a frequent visitor to Lush, as although the products are ethically sourced and are not tested on animals, I do find that it is just so expensive, and I really have to justify spending so much on one product.
One product I do really like though is the Ro's Argan Body Conditioner. This is basically moisturiser for lazy people or those in a hurry and haven't got time once out of the shower to fully moisturise.
I use this after fully washing my body and then apply, leave for 5mins whilst doing my hair then rinse off. Once I'm out of the shower my skin is so soft, it's unbelievable.


The smell is very pleasant with it's 25 ingredients from Almond Oil to Gogi Berry Juice. For one 225g tub it costs £15.95 which is a huge amount of money to part with so after this has gone I'm not really sure if I'll repurchase. Nivea have recently launched their own version for around £3.50 which I would like to try eventually.

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment