Friday 30 May 2014

MAC Eyeshadows ~ Sable, Greensmoke & Retrospeck







On a recent visit to the big smoke that is Cardiff (I live quite rural) one of the first stores that I wanted to go to was Debenhams for the MAC counter. I was wanting to purchase three shades that were Sable, Greensmoke and Retrospeck. I had already chosen these colours prior to my Cardiff trip when I was in Birmingham in November, but were unavailable in pan format. Although I also bought a quad I didn't choose a fourth to fill it as the counter was extremely busy and people were just pushing and shoving, and generally being rude!
I have been using the shades quite a lot with my Clarins Eye Quartet Mineral Palette which I blogged about here.
It's very easy to get carried away when it comes to MAC as the products are amazing and has quite a cult following. I have another MAC quad that I use quite often and the four colours compliment each other so well. Future blog post??

Any recommendations for a shade to fill my new quad so I have another excuse to go to MAC.

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment