Tuesday 13 May 2014

May Favourite ~ Simple Kind to Eyes Eye Make Up Corrector Pen


I have decided to do a monthly feature of a favourite product or item after reading so many posts by bloggers that I follow. I decided to start with a product I reach for time and time again. The eye make up corrector pen by Simple is an ingenious product to 'tidy up' mistakes. This even removes water proof mascara with a few strokes of the felt-tip like brush.


After removing the mascara I gently dab on a tissue to try to keep the tip clean. I have got some staining on mine but doesn't transfer on to my skin. It is alcohol and oil free with no perfume or colour. Currently sold in Boots for £4.99 it has lasted me ages and really gets rid of mascara that I routinely get on my eyelid, so I will definitely repurchase.

Any favourites on your blog?

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment