Monday 23 June 2014

Bourjois Volume 1 Second Mascara




I had read so many good reviews about the Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara, that I had to get my hands on it, and boy am I glad I did...I love it! The brush is quite unusual with spherical bristles that claim to wrap your lashes 360ยบ for volume, with the straight bristles for clump free precision.


Looking at this photo, I have have applied it quite messily, (and I need to pluck those pesky small brow hairs!) so apologies for that, but you can see how it adds length. This is two coats and dries quickly if want to curl your lashes again.
This is also available in waterproof but the coral colour on the tube is replaced with blue. The packaging shape does remind me of Maybelline's The Rocket Mascara with the barrel chunky tube.
Overall, it works well for me and at £9.99 it's very affordable. I recently blogged about a lovely Bourjois blusher here. I'm really taking more notice now of this brand, which I had over-looked before and building a nice collection.

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment