Thursday 19 June 2014

Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer


The Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer (12ml, £12.50) is a recent purchase, and something that I have been thinking about trying for a while. The reason I haven't tried it before is because of the price, as the full size version is £25. I thought this size was ideal to test out and I have been using it everyday for over a week.


The texture of the primer reminds me of the Laura Mercier one which I have used and loved. I do find that I need quite a lot of the product to apply to my face, so the 12ml size won't last me very long.
It's actually a great primer and I have noticed that my blusher especially, lasts ALL day, whichever brand I use. My foundation didn't last any longer than normal, but applied better. With five primers to suit your area of need there is something for everyone, especially now there are smaller sizes to sample.

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment