Wednesday 16 July 2014

Benefit Coralista Blusher


This summer has seen me go a bit bonkers over blusher. I've normally been a bit of a mascara whore (oh I say!) but I've started to 'invest' in building a bigger blusher collection. One of my most recent purchases is Coralista by Benefit (£23.50, Boots).
This is a lovely coral and pink colour with gold shimmer, that makes your cheeks have a beautiful glow. The powder applies easily and is quite pigmented. It looks great on its own, but also on the cheekbones over the top of another blusher, especially a pink based one.





It comes with a decent brush, but I haven't used as I prefer to apply with my MAC 116 blush brush. There is a lot of packaging which I think it not needed. Not great for travelling or keeping in your handbag, but this aside I just can't get enough of it.

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment