Friday 3 October 2014

I Heart Make Up by Makeup Revolution ~ Blushing Hearts Blusher


Blusher, blusher, blusher...how I heart thee! I have so many it's unbelievable that I probably have enough to last me two life times. So it was only a matter of time before I added another one to my collection.
Whist in Cardiff a few months ago I went to the grand opening of the Beauty Studio by Superdrug. It's a beauty lovers paradise for make up and hair care products, ear piercing, eyebrow threading to wash and blow drying your tresses. I had a good look around the store and started to swatch products from the large I Heart Make Up stand. I bought two lipsticks (which were presents) and a Blushing Hearts blusher for myself.



Separate
Blended

I Heart Make Up have produced three shades in the range but this was the one that gave more colour payoff on my skin tone. These blushers have been compared many times to the Too Faced Sweetheart ones which also come in a choice of three.


The packaging is extremely similar as well as the appearance of the way the blusher is domed shaped. The Too Faced ones cost a whopping £24 but the one I picked up is a mere £4.99 at Superdrug, and best of all the staying power is incredible. I definitely heart make up!

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment