Sunday 16 November 2014

Bloglovin With Bloglovin ~ My Current Top 5 ~ Winter 2014


For the past 15 months I've been part of the amazing blogger community that is Bloglovin. For those of you that might be unfamiliar with it, it's simply a place to follow your favourite bloggers easily and also to find various blogs on a range of interests such as beauty, fashion, cooking, gaming etc...
I love to read (of an evening mostly) and settle into bed with my iPad and catch up on 'my feed' on my homepage. My current top five that I enjoy reading the most are listed below.
Lydia - Fuzzy Peach Drops I first came across Lydia on twitter a few weeks ago and I have been reading her new and old posts ever since. She's a fellow Mummy and lives in Cardiff and writes about beauty, baby and thoughts.
Sarah - Sarah Loves Makeup Sarah has a popular Instagram account and this is where I found her first when using #bbloggers in a photo I posted. Her blog has great photography and I love her daily looks and general layout of her page.
Allison - Allison Anderson I'm hoping most of you know who Allison is. She is a popular beauty you tuber and I especially love her tutorial posts and homeware hauls. Her photography is to die for and I can't get enough of her videos.
Lisa - China Doll Diaries Lisa writes in detail in her posts and I love her product swatches and has really great photography.
Grace - Graceyblossom Grace is another beauty blogger I came across on Instagram. I love her blog because it's fun, girly and gets to the point.

I hope that those of you reading this visit my current top five blogs. I think that Bloglovin is a great community and we should share and support each other.

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment