Sunday 9 November 2014

The Body Shop Christmas Shower Gel Range 2014





Continuing with my festive shopping is my recent stop at The Body Shop to view this years Christmas goodies. I was hoping to repurchase the Gingerbread Sparkle range this year as I used last years goodies quite quickly, but sadly it hasn't been re-released for 2014. However The Body Shop never disappoint so I picked up three shower gels in this years festive scents.

Glazed Apple
For a Christmas scent this is quite sweet but not in a sickly way, It's actually quite crisp, fresh and mouth watering when I smell it from the bottle, so I'm hoping it will leave me feeling ready for the day when used. This is a clear/green consistency.

Frosted Cranberry
This is a subtle twist on the annual cranberry scent that is launched and again, I find this sweet but not over powering. This, like the Glazed Apple is a clear consistency in red.

Vanilla Brulee
This shower gel is creamy and looks more moisturising than the previous two. Very sweet scent with vanilla and a hint of caramel.

For 250ml the gels cost £4 which is good value on a limited edition range. As well as the shower gels there are complimentary products such as body butters, lip glosses, hand cream and shimmer lotion. There are also gift sets in beautiful packaging.

Will anything be on your Christmas list this year?

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment